GEL POLISH FOR NAILS
STEP BY STEP
- Clean our hands and the hand of the client.
- Push and remove the cuticle. Pass very soft polisher buffer for the natural nail.
- Clean or remove the nail powder.
- Apply lotion – Nail prepare- to prepare to dehydrate the nail.
- Apply Primer without acid.
- Apply Gel Polish Base-Top and dry LED lamp in 5 seconds and in UV lamp in 1 minute.
- Apply the first coat of colour. Dry UV lamp in 2 minutes (in Led lamp, 20 seconds).
- Apply the second coat of colour. Dry UV lamp in 2 minutes (in Led lamp, 20 seconds).
- Apply Gel Base-Top, as a high finisher glitter and dry 2 minutes in UV lamp (Led lamp 30 seconds). At the end, wait for it to cool down and pass a square of cotton impregnated with cleansing lotion to remove sticky layer.
- Apply cuticles oil.
HOW TO REMOVE GEL POLISH
- Pass a buffer polisher or lime to remove the layer of glitter, in this way, will create porosity and facilitate the action of the remover.
- Wet a cotton well soaked with Remover Solution, wrap each finger and cover it with aluminium foil.
- Leave 10 minutes exposure.
- Remove the aluminium foil and cottons. Using an orange stick remove the edge and then it will all Gel polish perfectly.